- The way
- 2/3 cup isopropyl alcohol.
- 1/3 cup of regular aloe vera gel.
- Empty them together into the bowl.
- Use the spoon to stir vigorously until the ingredients are completely mixed together, and you can use the electric putter.
- Use the funnel to pour the mixture directly into the bottle you choose to use.
- Now your finished product is ready for use immediately.
The mixture will stay for 6 months or more, and store it away from direct sunlight to obtain the longest shelf life possible.
How to properly use the cleanser for maximum efficacy?
- Make sure that your hands are clean from visible dirt, as the disinfectant is not intended to remove this type of dirt.
- Use an amount that covers the palm of the hand from the cleanser, and rub your hands together for 20 to 30 seconds, making sure to under your fingernails, between your fingers, the back of your hands and your wrists.
- Let the disinfectant dry completely, without wiping your hands or rinsing them with water. Once the disinfectant has completely dried, the process is complete.