A man robbed bank on Colorado
A Colorado Springs, Colo., robber was once anything but discreet after he stole hundreds from a downtown financial institution on Monday afternoon, with witnesses pronouncing he at once ran backyard and yelled “Merry Christmas!” while throwing wads of cash into the air.
An eyewitness told KKTV that the man, identified by way of police as 65-year-old David Oliver, left the bank, threw cash into the air, shouted the holiday wishes, then went to a close by Starbucks the place he sat down and waited to be arrested.
Police said : Oliver was once arrested besides conflict and no weapon used to be found on his person, even though the suspect had reportedly claimed to have a weapon while robbing the nearby Academy Bank.
Colorado Springs police Sgt.
Jim Jeffocat, did not affirm to The Denver Post that cash used to be thrown into the air or that the man yelled “Merry Christmas.”
The amount of money stolen remains undisclosed, however Jeffocat told newshounds that lots of bucks continue to be missing.
Witnesses say humans taking walks down the street picked up cash and lower back it to the bank.
- A man robbed bank on Colorado, immediately threw cash in air To celebrate ‘Merry Christmas’
- The shelter allows their pets to choose gifts under the tree for Christmas
- 5 Diy Christmas Card Ideas | How to Make Homemade Holiday Cards 2019
- Christmas Gift Ideas 2019: #5 Gadgets, Not smartphones, You can Buy for Less Than 70$
- Christmas 2019: Parents give “the worst gift in their lives to a child”, and it shows the best possible reaction